Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What I've been working on...



.

14 comments:

Jenni said...

Congrats! So excited for you! And what a cute way to share it with everyone! Your boys are so cute! How funny that my word verification was ovenesse - wonder if it chose that just for you! ;-)

BRINLEY & HADLEY'S MOM said...

CONGRATS! That is awesome! I was going to ask you that as we chatted but I didnt! That video is so precious! Chris is so funny! Gorgeous boys! Its people like you who need to need continue to pro-create! People that make beautiful babies! If I havent said this before, I'll tell you now, YOU ARE SO TALENTED! I so wish you still lived here! Congrats again! Cant wait to find out if it's a "Gurl or a baby!"

Kim Mayfield said...

Oh my goodness... how absolutely adorable! Congrats on your new little one!!

pitbull said...

That is the absolute cutest way to make your announcement! Congratulations! I have to admit that I'd heard rumors that "someone" was pregnant...I just never heard which one of you gals. I'm hoping for a "goil" this time, but boys are wonderful! Kisses and hugs to all of you!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!! awww, yay Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a cute way to announce it!

Bianca said...

Ohhhh congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you. And what an adorable video. You have such fun ideas. Can't wait to hear if it's a girl or boy!

Natalie said...

Loooove it! It really turned out so cute. (I knew it would) Your boys are precious! I can't believe Jon is talking...growing up so quickly!

Boy or girl?, that is the question! This new sweet baby will have 3 terrific older brothers!

danakat said...

Now I can officially congratulate you! CONGRATS!!
Adorable video! :)
I'm guessing it's a "goil" baby.

Shannon said...

WOOHOO!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I love how you announced it on this video - so cute, and what a great way to remember this exciting time. LOVE YOU!!!

Shaunte' said...

That is AWESOME! Congratulations!! Exciting!!

Christi said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy.

Lisha said...

So that was the cutest thing ever! (Yet ANOTHER thing I want you to teach me to do.) CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to find out the next piece of news!

Wendyrful said...

Congrats! How adorable Lisa! you are so fun!~ The boys talking about it is so cute!!! Awesome!