So, maybe we haven't been to church all that much lately. One thing after another.... But we finally got there on Sunday and Jon had his first taste of Nursery! Yay!
Of course Mr. Separation Anxiety had no intentions of letting me out of his sight, so Mama got to go to Nursery too, but hopefully it won't take too many weeks before he'll love it enough to let me leave!

He liked the puzzles at the beginning. The coloring, meh. I was surprised snack time didn't draw more excitement, but he did like the Nilla Wafers. By that time he was having sponaneous crying jags even though I was standing right next to the table, so he was eating between sniffles and sighs. He heard me say something about leaving him. He liked the toys a lot, but he played right next to me, even though I tried to get him to play with the other kids too. He LOVED singing time. He sang along and did the actions, he thought it was awesome. Big smiles. Then they did bubbles. Oh man, he didn't want to leave! There is hope! Maybe I will get a few months to just sit alone in Relief Society and Sunday School before I have another one on my lap!
9 comments:
Look at that smile for the bubbles!! Gotta love nursery leaders who pull out the bubble machine. :)
Seriously cutest dimples ever, though.
And I call dibs on any baby holding you would like to delegate. :)
I just watched the last little post. Congrats to you. And your little one makes a cute nursury even that much cuter.
Our babies are in nursery! Hooray! It is hard to believe. I love the bubbles picture.
So fun to see all our kids in the picture! Hope YOU get outta nursery soon! :)
Oh, he is so cute! I cannot believe he is in nursery, he was just a baby.... or so it seems.
That looks like a very fun bunch of friends in there with him.
Is this news? COngrats! Always LOVE it when they finally get to go to Nursery. Liam didn't care for nursery all that much the entire time, but he likes Sunbeams well enough. Who knows! Love the bubbles! ;-)
Awww, I remember when you had to sit with Chris in nursery! Those boys luuuv their momma!
He looks so handsome all the kids look so cute!!
Looks like an awesome time. Why don't they do bubbles in RS??
Post a Comment