Over the holidays, I always miss being around my family. Being with them is like nothing else in the world. Many of you that read this blog haven't had the chance to meet my family. There is such an ENERGY, it's chaos, it's awesome. Kids everywhere- crying, playing, whatever... people crammed in wherever there is a spot. There are a lot of us, and it is loud no matter what, but it is always crazy and hilarious and enjoyable and you just feel the love radiating. The music flows when they are all together. Dinner is cleared and the guitars come out for the jam session to start. I miss this music when I'm not there, so I'm glad I got video this time. So, here you go, a little taste of that. And for my family (who may eventually read this), I love you guys! Miss you.
(You see a lot of people here but playing and singing are my four brothers and my little sister (in white) and my pops (the old guy). My fourth brother you can see in the back on the left, he doesn't have an instrument. When they play Hawaiian music, he's usually playing along on his uke).















6 comments:
Now I get it. Completely.
But I wonder...do you have any musical skills? Oh I hope you do. And I hope you plan on sharing them soon.
What a fun family, they sound so good!
Those kind of family get-to-gethers are the best kind! And your family has some serious talent!
What a fun and talented family you belong to. I should know this, but do you play the guitar?
That looks like so much fun!
So fun!!! I miss my brothers!!
Post a Comment