First stop on the Great Family Roadtrip of 2009: METROPOLIS!
Betcha didn't know that there is this wee little town in Illinois where you can see the man of steel himself. How much cooler does it get for three little boys?
I thought this mural was pretty awesome, all of the Supermans, including my favorite, from "Lois and Clark", Dean Cain! Nice.
You saw Superman :) When I was driving to Alabama, my sister and I saw the sign for Metropolis and talked about stopping. Looks like the boys enjoyed it!
I just looked up your blog...glad to have found it again! I have to check back more often now because I want to know where all you went on your big road trip!
We went to Metropolis on the way moving here from Wyoming and our boys thought it was the coolest, too. I love weird off-the-beaten-path stuff like that. I mean who builds a two story Superman statue anyway? Awesome!
8 comments:
I love all the fun things you've done with your pictures and with your blog. It looks really good.
I had no idea there was a real city called Metropolis. Awesome! I want to go there. I love Superman! Awesome pictuers!
Love your new blog look!
I LOVE Superman! No better super hero than him! Looks like a fun place and I never knew there was even a place such as this! Way cool!
HOw cool my nephew would love that, hey I think Isabel would too!!
I like you blog look! That's great that the boys had costumes to wear with superman!
You saw Superman :) When I was driving to Alabama, my sister and I saw the sign for Metropolis and talked about stopping. Looks like the boys enjoyed it!
I just looked up your blog...glad to have found it again! I have to check back more often now because I want to know where all you went on your big road trip!
We went to Metropolis on the way moving here from Wyoming and our boys thought it was the coolest, too. I love weird off-the-beaten-path stuff like that. I mean who builds a two story Superman statue anyway? Awesome!
Post a Comment