Playing catch up again since it ended up being a busy month getting ready for Christmas... I will post the highlights that I can remember (according to the pictures I have taken, unless I happen to remember anything else!)
On the first of December, we had a very COLD day and snow flurries on and off. I think it's the most (longest) I've seen it snow here, but nothing stuck. I think I've seen three or four snowstorms since I've lived here and only once it stuck around until the sun came out the next morning.
Catching snowflakes- of course these ones are the only shots that you can't actually see the snow in....
Dave loves the snow. Ben saw it snowing and had to run to get Daddy out of bed so he wouldn't miss it. One of the few things that will get him up out of bed quickly!




















2 comments:
Snow? In Alabama??!! That's like saying the Abominable Snowman is real! I would have jumped right out of bed to see that too. :)
Thanks for the Christmas card. Hope you guys had a good one. :)
Nice to see you're still around! How you doin'?
Love love LOVE your header!
You still interested in getting together once school starts back?
Post a Comment