We got the watercolors out last week. It had been a long time, they were still packed from the move. Obviously I don't do activities like this with them enough. They were loving it! Ben painted his so carefully, it was cute. He painted each Wiggle "their" color- he did awesome.



Christopher HAD to paint too, but once he was up there he was more into playing around with the water and trying to drink it... or lick his brush... than actually painting. But he had fun.





Yesterday, Ben was drawing, and he drew this awesome person that I was super impressed by, so I had to share it. He drew the eyes so well and the nose and everything on the face was facing to the side. I just thought it was really good for his age. I'm hoping he not only has his daddy's musical ear, but also a little of Mommy's artistic genes.
He was so cute. I asked him if I could take a picture of it, and he said "Sure!" and then afterwards, went to draw more and then kept coming to show me and then he would say, "Let's take a photo- Come on, let's go where there is some good light."















2 comments:
oh they are so cute. Good luck with the potty training it is worth all the mess at the beginning. Jonathon is getting so big!!! I can't wait to see him.
How old is Ben? He is a really great artist for his age, whatever it is. Oh, wait....he has YOU for a mommy. Duh! But do you work on that with him all the time? He is really advanced!
Post a Comment