It's so hard to even take any pictures, much less edit or blog them. Forget about printing them... yeah, I've been a little busy. But, better late than never, here is the little bub at 2 weeks. He looks pretty much like this now, only a tad bigger. At his checkup three days after these pics, he was 9 lbs. 3 oz. (up 1 lb. 4 oz. from his 2 day old weight when we left the hospital). He's getting big! But I really like him tiny... so I hope he doesn't get big too fast...





Please leave comments if you visit the blog! If you do, I will be sure to post lots more pictures for you! You don't even have to comment on the content, just tell me how cool I am or something. ;) I just love to hear from you guys and know that people are here!!!















6 comments:
Way cute pics of Jonathan! Makes me baby hungry.
He is such a beautiful baby! Beautiful round head and features and you totally caught him smiling! I love your photography. You always capture things so artistically. That's so funny you call him little bub, cause that's exactly what I call Bren - Bubs. Anyway. THREE BOYS! Can you believe it? Congrats. I want more pics!! (Not more babies, more pics!)
He is the most adorable thing in the world. I can't wait to see him in person. Ben is getting so big and so so cute holding Jonathon.
LOVE those black and whites! That little yawn is so cute. Keep the pictures coming -- we're reading!
oh my gosh! Lisa!! Those pictures are so precious!!! Please keep posting the pics - I love 'em!!
Very cute pictures. Very cute baby.
You should just know that we love you to post pictures. I know that not alot of people look at my blog but I still forge ahead and live for the dream. Yup!!
Post a Comment