Saturday, September 6, 2008

Two months old!

My baby is growing too fast. It seems like we just brought him home, but then it's hard to remember life without him. He's such a sweet little guy. He gives me the cutest little smiles and just looks at me like I'm the best thing ever. I just love it. The boys love him so much and they have gotten better about being soft with him. Dave really loves this age when they are first cooing and responding to interaction, I think he feels like he can finally connect with them.

Jonathan is two months today. These two are from the other day, this was the first time I caught a smile, although he's been smiling (intentionally) for a few weeks now.



And this is today, his "birthday"...

I love his dimples in this one, you can really see them....

Doin' his Karate kid thing... Aye Daniel-san!


I got him this sock monkey just before he turned one month old. It's 20 inches long- same as he was when he was born. I thought it would be fun to use as a prop to show his growth each month for the first year. I haven't been diligent enough for something like this before, but I saw that other people do similar things, and it's so cute to see, so I really want to accomplish it. It's only one picture a month, I can do that right? 

So here he is at one month:


And at two months today:

He doesn't seem as chunky to me as he looks in this picture! To me, he is still my tiny little baby. But I can't deny how much he is growing. Every day when I pick him up, I can't believe how big he's getting!

5 comments:

Mrs. Misses said...

He really is such a beautiful baby! Love the dimples and the sock monkey. I need to get me one of those....

...sock monkeys, not baby. Not yet, at least....

pitbull said...

So glad you're back...I've missed hearing about your little family, and especially missed pictures. Don't they grow up fast? auntie lane

Shannon said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE his dimples!!! Keep the pictures coming.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!!!

Shannon said...

...waiting for more posts and pictures!!!...:)