These are from the hospital and the first day or two at home....
Christopher poking the baby and getting so excited about his eyes, nose, etc.
Ben LOVES to hold the baby. He came a few times to visit, and after the first time, he would come in and say "I want to hold my baby". Unlike some kids, where they'll ask to hold the baby, and be done in about two seconds, he'll sit and hold him until you take him back. He loves it.
Such a proud big brother!

All cozy and swaddled...


Studying Daddy...

More excitement...

He's a pretty good sleeper...

The second time they came, Chris started wanting to hold "his" baby too. Then if Ben came to try to touch him, he would say "MINE".

Snuggling with Daddy...

Home at last!! We snuggled him up in his carseat with a "Swaddle Me" swaddler blanket, and he slept the whole way home, after just fussing for a few seconds...

All cozy and swaddled...


Studying Daddy...

More excitement...

He's a pretty good sleeper...

The second time they came, Chris started wanting to hold "his" baby too. Then if Ben came to try to touch him, he would say "MINE".

Snuggling with Daddy...

Home at last!! We snuggled him up in his carseat with a "Swaddle Me" swaddler blanket, and he slept the whole way home, after just fussing for a few seconds...
Unwrapped and chilling on mom and dad's bed the first night. We got home about 11... they said we could just stay until the morning, but we were sooo ready to be home.



And from the first couple of days at home...



I'll post more pictures soon! I can't believe he's already a week old! I love having a newborn again- he is such a good baby!



















5 comments:
love the pics of course you have such beautiful babies!! Enjoy every second of him they grow up so fast.
He is soooooo cute. I want to hold him so bad. I hope things are going good for you and you will have a speedy recovery I love you and miss you. The kids think he is cute cute they were wooing and awing over him.
He is so cute! I will trade you 4 newborn kittens for him?
Awww...man I want one!!! He's so precious!!
Post a Comment