Jonathan Keanuwaieola Izatt
July 6, 2008 - 8:42 pm
8 pounds 8 ounces - 20 inches

Everything went wonderfully! We are doing great. He is perfect. I'm feeling pretty good this time, it's nice! We got home late last night, and are sooo glad to be here. The hospital stay was way too long. Grandma brought big brothers home to bed, so we were all able to wake up home together and relax today- they are so excited for their baby to be home. Ben just loves to hold him. Chris thinks it's awesome to "tickle him" (touch his face) and thinks it's so cool when he moves or makes noise. They are loving him to pieces. I will try to post more pictures soon. In the meantime, I'll be feeding this hungry little guy... again.















6 comments:
NOW IT'S TIME TO WORK ON THE NEXT ONE. THIS TIME LET'S GO FOR THE GIRL. HE IS ADORABLE. IT MAKES ME SO BABY HUNGRY. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING. YOU HAVE GOT YOUR HANDS FULL!! I CANT WAIT TO MEET ALL MY PRETEND NEPHEWS!
LOVE YA
MICHELLE
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited that he's here and that things went well for you. Send more pictures!!! Love, auntie
How fun! Congratulations! I'm so jealous. Jonathan has the same birthday as Lisa's daughter Eva.
He is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you and that everything went well. Can't wait to see more pics, but don't worry about all of us. You take care of you and get some sleep. Or is sleep COMPLETELY over by #3?
Again...he's just perfect, and so beautiful!! CONGRATS!!!
Congrats!! What a cute little dude!!
Post a Comment