I'm trying to make sure I write stuff down more or I forget it =) They are so stinkin' cute and I haven't been taking many pictures or anything. I'm going to be better!
A couple weeks ago when we went to Little River Canyon, we saw this couple and for some reason Ben thought the guy was Uncle Jerdy (my brother, who we haven't seen in a year) I told him it wan't, but I guess he didn't believe me or something. Even though he didn't try to talk to the guy or anything...
This morning at breakfast, out of the blue: "Remember when we saw Uncle Jerdy? At the waterfall? And Keli too. Brady wasn't there...... he was still sleeping." It's so funny to me that he keeps mentioning my brother. Out of all the people in my family, he must remember Uncle Jerdy the best!
The last couple nights we have been watching our neice Nicole. I've had to tell Ben to not scream/ blow flutes/ etc. in her face, and also after she would go to sleep they would have to be quiet. So after breakfast, he saw a flute or something loud, and said: "Hey! There's no Nicole. Now I can be loud again!"
Today, Ben went to lunch with Grandma, so Chris got to have his own time with Mommy. He's been so cute today. Usually, he's pretty overshadowed by Ben, especially when we're out, but today he loved being the only one I think. He told the lady at Publix "thank you" and "bye bye" after she gave him the balloon. You have to know Chris to get why this was so cute. He's pretty quiet and he's only recently started to really get a lot of words out there on a regular basis. He's gotten so good at communicating with us. He's so cute.















0 comments:
Post a Comment