



Yep, for the first time since I've lived here (July '04), I saw Alabama snow. It snowed a bunch during the night. Dave kept getting up to look at it, he was like a little kid. He even went outside in the middle of the night. It started to warm up in the early morning, so by the time we went out, it was raining a little and the snow was getting all slushy. After a couple more hours, everything was back to normal.
Ben actually liked the snow. He saw it in Utah over Christmas, but it was so cold and deep, and he was sick most of the time. He didn't really like it. Here it was just a little, and it was freezing out so he thought it was cool. They mostly just liked going out to play first thing in the morning!















1 comments:
I was just like Dave, getting up all night long to check out the snow build-up, wanting to call everyone i knew at 2:00 in the morning. Snow comes just every few years in Alabama! Too bad it was just an inch or so!
Post a Comment