We got a family membership to our local Botanical Gardens the weekend before last and spent the morning checking out the Treehouses they have there right now. So very cool, the boys loved climbing and exploring all the treehouses! It was a lot of walking for such a hot day, but very fun!























5 comments:
how fun...bet your boys loved it!!
It all looks like fun eve amidst all the heat. :)
We love the treehouses!! It is definitely hot, but my kids always end up getting wet, so it works out okay.
That is somewhere I really wanted to go to before Liam had his surgery and is in the body cast. Does anyone know how long they will be around? Perhaps after his cast comes off if he heals quickly, he'll be able to climb a tree house or two. Looks fun!
I think it is so great that you guys go and do so many fun things as a family! You are a fabulous mom! If I havent told you this before...which I have, but your boys are absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment