I'm going to try to be short on descriptions and mostly just share my favorite photos or I'll be blogging this trip until NEXT September...
We had a great time showing our kids one of our favorite Utah spots- Provo Canyon. We "hiked" up to Bridal Veil Falls and let the kids play, then took a drive up to Sundance to enjoy the fall beauty and a sucker before heading up through the Alpine Loop. It was so gorgeous. Aspen trees have always been a favorite.










We ended the day by meeting up at one of the parks for dinner with the family. We picked up Magleby's Fresh, mmm... the kids roasted hot dogs with Uncle Josh.
















4 comments:
Gorgeous pictures of the canyon. I'm so glad you posted a little more from your trip.
Lisa, you are an amazing photographer!! These pictures are gorgeous!!! And I must say when I opened your christmas card the beauty of those boys, and the way you designed the card took my breath away, seriously!
You are making me miss Utah like CRAZY!! Seriously...don't do that again! :D Just kidding. Looks like you had a wonderful time! Your pics are gorgeous!
I don't know how you limit your self to a few pics! The one of the aspens is GoRgEoUs!!!! It almost doesn't look real! WoW!!! Great pic's! I love the aspens from up near our cabin in ID near Yellowstone.
Post a Comment