Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oops... how did I never post these?

These are from early March (pre-top teeth days obviously!) I edited them and had them ready to post, but never did. Couldn't leave them unposted, because they are sooo so cute!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

(Can you tell I had a hard time choosing just a few to post?)

7 comments:

danakat said...

That scrunchy face is adorable!!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

He looks like he just ate a lemon! so cute!

Mike and Carrie said...

What a happy baby! I agree with Dana, the scrunchy face is too cute!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, what a cutie!

Shannon said...

HAHAH!!! I love that "sour" face that he makes. Man oh man, I can definitely see why you had a hard time posting just a few. Darling!

Christi said...

So very cute!

Natalie said...

Happy baby! What a doll. These are precious pictures of him! Love the rest of this post as well, it's about time you put something new up... :) Kidding!!