Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My little ray of sunshine

I realized that I haven't really posted pictures showing Jonathan's little personality that  has really developed over the last month or so. He smiles all the time at everyone. He is so happy and cute. He just coos and babbles and gives you these huge gummy grins. I love it. So I finally blew the dust off my camera and set about catching some smiles. It wasn't too hard... 






And what's not to love about these luscious shots?



5 comments:

Keli said...

He is the cutest thing in the whole world.

Shannon said...

WOW!!! Those are awesome pictures, lisa. He is one handsome stud!! Those eyes are to die for - love it!

pitbull said...

GREAT pictures!

PS. Glad you're feeling better.

Christi said...

Very cute pictures! He is adorable!

BRINLEY & HADLEY'S MOM said...

Lisa I just want to squeeze this baby. He is gorgeous!