These boys are so funny sometimes. They have a big basket full of hats- some normal "real" hats- baseball caps and knit hats, some playhats- like cowboy and pirate hats. They both love to play with the hats. The other night, Chris put this one on backwards and Ben came over with a big smile, telling me- "Chris looks like Uncle Jerdy" (my brother). I thought that was so cute that he thought that, especially since he hasn't seen my brother in a year, and we haven't been talking about him or looking at pictures or anything lately- he just thought of that out of the blue. I guess it was the backwards hat... but it was so cute. And THEY were just so stinkin' cute....
Oh, did I mention they also have a couple of furry boas from the dollar store? I promise, other than that- their dressup stuff is not girly!
Wait, I guess maybe this furry hat... but I always thought it was more "pimpin".... haha















0 comments:
Post a Comment