I was going through my recent pictures and found this cuteness...

Seriously, when did my baby become this big boy? He's growing up too fast! Struttin' around in his big boy clothes and sneakers... talking?!
Climbing up the slide (or ladder, whatever strikes his fancy at the moment) up to the clubhouse... all by himself...

Then of course acting so proud of himself, strutting around, then sliding back down- backwards, forwards, or even head first (Superman style)....

Then I saw this one... look at that face, he's such a little angel.

Even though I'm not sure I want him to get any bigger, I absolutely love this age. He is so sweet and funny. He loves to laugh with us and be silly, he loves to say words, he's very good at communicating what he wants! He is an awesome dancer, you should see him boogie! He is all over trying to do anything and everything, but in the midst of it, he will still run to me and give me hugs and kisses and I still get cuddle time.

And that smile... he dazzles people everywhere we go. They look at him, then he catches them off guard when his face just lights up and those dimples show up....
















7 comments:
You know I'm hooked. His face makes me melt. And those dimples...!
I love his little sneaks. "Real" shoes on little feet are one of my favorite things.
oh what a cutie!!!!!
He will probably always be "Baby Jon" in this house but he is growing up! Love his smile and his dimples, precious!
He is the cutest! Glad he still has time for snuggles, hugs and kisses. Your kids are so CUTE!
Love his smile and big dimples!!
OMG what great shots he is so freakin cute!!!!
I love your Christmas look, soooo cute! Thank you being in charge of my blog too! I love it!
Post a Comment