Monday, May 28, 2007

That's a good one!

Ben has started mimicking things we do- it's funny to see ourselves in this little guy. His newest is with this old camera that they have in their toybox. He says either "Say Cheese" or "Say Cheese Everybody" (I love that one) and then "checks the back" like I check the LCD screen on mine. Then he says, "That's a good one!" I did a scrapbook page of it tonight:



And tonight, when I was getting them ready for bed, I put Chris on the big Blue's Clues dog with his bottle. Ben went and found the smaller Blue dog and put it next to Chris and laid down next to him to drink their milk together. I think this is partly him wanting to show us he can do what Chris is doing (like if we're praising Chris for something) but mostly because he wants to do things WITH Chris. So cute.

0 comments: